The Government Tender Board (GTB) provides final approval and advice for all purchases above $50,001.
The GTB consider tenders, indents or orders recommendations for the supply of goods, services or works and may
- award tenders or approve indents; or
- reject tenders and indents; or
- ask for additional information from procuring agencies with regards to that particular procurement in order to make a decision.
The minutes of the GTB meetings are subject to audit by the Auditor-General.
Membership of the Board
As per Procurement Regulations 2010, the Board shall consist of a Chairperson and five (5) other members appointed by the Minister
1.. Governor, Reserve Bank of Fiji (Chairperson)
2. Principal Legal Officer - Solicitor General's Office
3. CEO - Unit Trust of Fiji
4. Chairperson - Fiji Competition & Consumer Commission
5. CEO - Post Fiji
Mr Ariff Ali
Ms. Raumanu Pranjivan
Mr. Vilash Chand
Ms. Joann Young
Dr. Anirudha Bansod